Series: Who Am I?
The question that all of us struggle with. Are we defined by what we do? The roles we play? The people we associate with? Who am I?
January 12 – Who We Are – Mark 1:9-13
We are God’s children in whom He is well pleased. That affirmation should fill and guide our lives throughout the year. Spoken at Jesus’ baptism they are God’s affirmation for us.
What to expect at Pender UMC, page updated
Directions to Pender
Also on Sunday:
- January 12: Blood Pressure Checks, 9:15-9:45 am and 12:00-12:30 pm
- January 12: Sunday School Classes. Read the brochure
- January 12: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- January 12-19: Hypothermia Center, Starts at 3:00 pm. More information
- January 12: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- January 12: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- January 12: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- January 12: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- January 12: JLU, 5:00-7:00 pm. More information
- January 12: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- January 12: Sing ‘n Celebrate, 7:30 pm. More information
- January 12: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information
- January 12: Book Lover’s Group, 7:00 pm