March 9. Give up Something BAD for Lent. Matthew 5:29-30, 16:26
We give up all kinds of things for Lent. Chocolate, soda, but that misses what Lent and the cross are all about. Let’s see what we can really give up.
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
- March 9: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- March 9: Beginner’s Bible Study, 9:30-10:40 am for 12 weeks
- March 9: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- March 9: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- March 9: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 9: JLU, 5:00-7:00 pm
- March 9: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 9: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- March 9: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information
- March 9: Book Lover’s Group, 7:00 pm