Please join us this Sunday, July 12, in worship at the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 Services.
July 12 8:15 and 11 Service: RUN for Your Life – I Kings 19:1-8
The image of life as a race is used throughout the Bible. This Sunday we will see how the prophet Elijah ran for his life. We can learn some lessons here that help us in the life of race as well.
Sermon Title at 9:30 Service: “When We Can’t, God Can! — Provide (1 Kings 17:7-16)
Listen to 226 past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Kevin Havens and Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
- July 12: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- July 12: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- July 12: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
1 lb. bags of Rice
46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- July 12: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 226 sermons available. More information
- July 12: Philippi West Virginia mission trip permissions forms. More information
- July 12: Connection Card Sunday.
- July 12: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- July 12: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- July 12: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- July 12: Sunday School Classes. 9:30 am More information
- July 12: NO Junior Church during the summer.
- July 12: New Directions Sunday School Class. We will study the book entitled “The Holy Spirit – An Introduction” by John Bevere. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- July 12: Sunday School II for adults. New Study: The Good and Beautiful Community 10:45 am-noon
- July 12: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- July 12: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information