The word “Connection” means “to come together / be involved with.” The Connection Card is used to help the Pender family stay connected. These are very important communication tools. You’ll find them in the bulletins each Sunday.
It’s important that you fill out your Connection Cards each week so that:
- You can let us know you are here!
- You can be welcomed!
- You can be cared for if you’re in need
- You can give or update your contact information
- You can express interest in Pender’s ministries
- You can send prayer requests to our prayer team
- You can sign up for events, etc. etc. etc.