“The Persecuted Church & ISIS”. The scripture will be Mathew 5:11. At all three services.
- September 14: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- September 14: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- September 14: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Canned Fruit & Fruit Juices
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- September 14: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 167 sermons available. More information
- September 14: Sunday School Classes. More information
- September 14: New Directions Sunday School Class, “All In” by Mark Batterson. The following is a brief synopsis regarding the study – “Nothing belongs to you — not even you! Discover the radical act of dethroning yourself and enthroning Christ as King of your life!” New members are always welcome!! We meet in Room 206 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- September 14: New Sunday School Class: The Truth Project (begins September 14th) (in the Genesis to Revelation Sunday School Class in Room 218-220) This Focus on the Family’s DVD series, with 26 one-half hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett, is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. Each lesson discusses the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- September 14: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- September 14: New Sunday School Class: The Good and Beautiful God (begins September 14th) (Room 205 – Library) A new Sunday School course immediately after the 9:30 am worship service led by Brian and Angie Green will be reading and discussing this book. To sign up or find out more information, please sign up on the Connection Card in the bulletin on Sunday.
- September 14: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- September 14: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information