Feb. 15 Example of Love – I John3:16-24
It’s the day after Valentine’s Day. Now the loving begins. How do we do that ? Is there an example to follow? Let’s see this Sunday.
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
Also on Sunday:
- February 15: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- February 15: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- February 15: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Canned Fruit and Juices
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- February 15: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 195 sermons available. More information
- February 15: Sign up for the Women’s Prayer Breakfast More information
- February 15: Sign up for the Easter Story Time & Egg Hunt. More information
- February 15: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- February 15: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- February 15: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- February 15: Sunday School Classes. More information
- February 15: New Directions Sunday School Class. Mark Batterson’s book entitled “The Circle Maker – Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears”. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- February 15: Sunday School Class: The Truth Project (began September 21) This Focus on the Family’s DVD series, with 26 one-half hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett, is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. lesson discusses the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- February 15: Sunday School Class: The Good and Beautiful God (began September 21) (Room 205 – Library) A new Sunday School course immediately after the 9:30 am worship service led by Brian and Angie Green will be reading and discussing this book. To sign up or find out more information, please sign up on the Connection Card in the bulletin on Sunday.
- February 15: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- February 15: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information