Today’s Bible Verse
Daily Archives: June 28, 2015
Sermon Series: STORIES
June 28 – Pastor Kevin will be preaching his last sermon with us. “For Heavens Sake, Dance” (2 Samuel 6:12-22).
Listen to 224 past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Kevin Havens and Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
- June 28: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- June 28: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- June 28: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Body Soap, Shampoo & Deodorant
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- June 28: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 224 sermons available. More information
- June 28-July 3: Music Camp Registration is open until we reach 60 campers. There is a waitlist available. Music Camp will run from July 6-10, 2015 in the afternoon.
- June 28: Philippi West Virginia mission trip permissions forms. More information
- June 28: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- June 28: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- June 28: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- June 28: Sunday School Classes. 9:30 am More information
- June 28: New Directions Sunday School Class. We will study the book entitled “The Holy Spirit – An Introduction” by John Bevere. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- June 28: Sunday School II for adults. New Study: The Good and Beautiful Community 10:45 am-noon
- June 28: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- June 28: Prison Ministry, 1:00 pm. Join us in worship with the young men and women at the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center. Your participation matters to the residents, as the staff repeatedly tells us how we make a difference in the young men and women’s lives and the lives of the staff! All you need to do is show up and worship! We meet at 1:00pm at the Juvenile Detention Center. Hope to see you there!
- June 28: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information