March 23. Give up the Enemies Within Luke 11:37-52
Are we really willing to look at what’s inside? Coming clean with ourselves? That’s what the cross asks of us and Lent is calling us to do.
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
- March 23: Sunday School Classes. Read the brochure
- March 23: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- March 23: Beginner’s Bible Study, 9:30-10:40 am for 12 weeks
- March 23: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- March 23: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- March 23: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 23: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 23: Family Movie: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, 5:30 pm
- March 23: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- March 23: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information