Join us at 8:15, 9:30 or 11:00 am as we continue our Sermon Series: “Give Up Something Bad for Lent.”
Sermon on March 30th—“Give up Running Away” Luke 9:10-17
When trials and problems come, running away just doesn’t solve it. Let’s look at how with Jesus we can overcome our problems and find opportunities.
Click here for more information on our upcoming sermons.
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
- March 30: Sunday School Classes. Read the brochure
- March 30: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- March 30: Beginner’s Bible Study, 9:30-10:40 am for 12 weeks
- March 30: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- March 30: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- March 30: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 30: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- March 30: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- March 30: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information