NEW SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS
Beginning Sept 22nd at 9:30 am in the Cornerstone Room (Rm. 215)
Christianity, Cults & Religions
- Six-week DVD-assisted study examines Christianity, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and more.
- Understand basic Christian beliefs.
- Learn why cultic groups are attractive.
- Learn what motivates each group, and why it is important biblically to have an answer for what we believe about Jesus Christ.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of talking with people of other religions in a loving way.
- Class discussion is encouraged by our team of Spirit-led Facilitators.
- DVD series is hosted by Paul Carden, Director of The Centers of Apologetics Research.
Please come and share this experience with us.