‘My Pender Page’ is here . . . It is your direct online link to the Pender People data base. It is the new name for what we’ve called the ‘Give Online’ feature that’s been in place for several years. We’re changing the name to better describe the capability & we’re expanding the capability to serve you better. It’s online giving & much more!
Here’s what you can do now:
- Manage your own information, such as family & contact info, in Pender’s data base
- Give Online – via ACH (direct debit to checking account)
- Access your Giving Record at any time for the current and past year
- NEW for 2012 – your contribution statement for taxes will be posted here
- Access the Online Pender People Directory
- Access the full Church Calendar
- Access the Church Life App for your smart phone (A people directory that is way COOL!)
AND here’s what you will be able to do in the near future:
- Register for Events
- Access the Servants Guide/Directory of Ministry Opportunities
- Give Online – via credit card
We will be implementing these new capabilities & generally doing a face lift and re-design of the current page over the next few months.
[On the website, you can find the link on the bottom of the orange bar on the home page. To access ‘My Pender Page’ you need an account. Follow this Link to Create an Account or Log In. Your account is SECURE and can only be accessed by you, using a user name and password that you create]