Please join us this Sunday, November 1, in worship at the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 Services.
November 1 – Note that this is the Sunday that the clocks turn backwards 1 hour.
Who Do You Want to Be Like? Revelation 21:1-8
When we were children, many of us had someone we wanted to be like when we grew up. “I wanna be like Mike,”sang the old Gatorade commercial, referencing the great basketball player, Michael Jordan. Did you know that as we grow up in faith, from baby Christians to mature believers, we can have spiritual role models as well? These are those we call saints; whose lives we might imitate as they followed Jesus. Come and hear about some ancient and modern day saints, and consider who you might want to be like.
For more information about our upcoming sermons, click here.
Listen to 248 past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
What to expect at Pender UMC
Directions to Pender
Wondering where to take your children on Sunday mornings? Below is a summary. More detailed information is available at the Welcome desk located in the main lobby and here.
- NURSERY CARE ~ Birth through 2 years, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 1 ~ 2 yrs. – Adults, 9:30 am – 10:40 am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 2 ~ Grades 4 – Adults, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- CHERUB CHURCH ~ 3 yrs.- Kindergarten, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- JUNIOR FELLOWSHIP ~ Grades 1-3, 10:45 am – 11:30 am
- JUNIOR CHURCH ~ Grades 1 – 5, 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
Calendar of Events