Please join us this Sunday, March 5, 2017, at our 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 am Worship Services.
Is it possible to heal from unbearable loss?
The powerful story of THE SHACK movie will connect with you-whether you are searching for faith or lost it somewhere along the way. And for everyone who is hurting and knows what it is like to lose someone, THE SHACK film offers a message of real-life hope.
Starting Sunday, March 5, Pender is hosting a five-week sermon series using Scriptures and video clips from the film to help you trust God more completely, connect with Him in a deeper way and experience life-changing love and forgiveness even in the midst of pain.
Where Is God When I Need Him Most?
2 Corinthians 5:18-19 (Traditional)
Psalm 13:1-6 (Common Ground)
Listen to past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
Please click here to Give Online!
Directions to Pender
- NURSERY CARE ~ Birth through 2 years, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 1 ~ 2 yrs. – Adults, 9:30 am – 10:40 am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 2 ~ Grades 4 – Adults, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- CHERUB CHURCH ~ 3 yrs.- Kindergarten, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- JUNIOR FELLOWSHIP ~ Grades 1-3, 10:45 am – 11:30 am
- JUNIOR CHURCH ~ Grades 1 – 5, 11:30 am – 12:15 pm