Monthly Archives: December 2013
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) — 100% of donations received go directly to relief.
- The Altar Fund is administered by the pastors and is used to help people in need in our own community.
Hypothermia Center at Pender
Week of January 12-19.
Help us be a blessing to the homeless in our area.
We are fortunate to have groups who have already committed to prepare and serve each meal. Other ways you can help:
- We need 4 servants to check our guests in and visit with them each night.
- We’re also looking for overnight security.
- Food, miscellaneous, and financial donations welcome too.
The following donations are also appreciated:
- Motel favors (soap, etc.)
- Toothpaste & toothbrushes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Towels & washcloths (new/used)
- Clothing (extra large & up), coats, shoes, socks
- Backpacks & duffel bags
- Plastic shopping bags
Please feel free to drop off your donations in the Church Office.