Please join us THIS Saturday, September 28th
from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall
for the UMW Fall Women’s Retreat
All women are welcome, so please invite your friends and family!
Our theme this year will be “Making A Difference,” and we will focus on how we can make a difference in the lives of others near and far. We will be hearing from guest speakers from within Pender and from the local community about their experiences and about ministry opportunities. We will spend time during the afternoon working onsite in small groups on mission projects. Additionally, we will have several breakout discussions and fellowship activities focused on how the UMW can make a difference in our community.
- Doors will open at 9:00 am for registration and a light breakfast.
- Program will start at 9:30 and will last until approximately 3:00 pm.
- Registration fee is $10 per person to cover the cost of breakfast and lunch, payable on the morning of the event.
- Please register online by clicking on this link .
- Childcare is available for the retreat if we are notified of the need in advance.
- Please contact Ann Hines if you have questions.