Regular 4th Wednesday Dinner Meetings:
- Join us and catch up on all the exciting activities we have planned for Pender Men in 2014!
- First time guests eat for FREE! Returning members pay just $6 for a fabulous meal and dessert made by our own Pender ladies: Ruth and her kitchen angels.
- Dinner starts promptly at 7 pm. Hope to see you there!
- Let us know you’re attending here
Wednesday April 23rd:
- Of note, guest speaker will be Mr. Hameed Afzali who spent 7 years as a top level interpreter for the US and coalition forces in Afghanistan. His experiences will provide a very different perspective regarding the war in Afghanistan vs. what we see on the news. Recently, Hameed and his family were identified as supporters of the coalition by the Taliban who threatened to kill all of them. Due to this high risk situation, he and his family were rapidly extricated by the State Department to the US under a special visa program. Currently, he is living in Silver Spring, MD with his wife and two children. Having arrived in the US with very little support, the NVMMO church coalition, of which Pender is a member, has been supporting Hameed and his family start their new life in America. We think you will find his story highly interesting.
Wednesday May 28th:
Wednesday June 25th:
Wednesday September 24th:
- Of note, find out the latest on Pender’s annual Fall Flea Market and Boutique, and sign up for cashier and grilling Thursday-Friday-Saturday 2-4 October. This is our biggest fundraiser so that we may supplement members’ short term mission trips and fund other service projects.
Wednesday October 1st:
- Flea Market setup and fellowship (Pizza!)