Please join us this Sunday, May 3, in worship at the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 Services
Sermon Series: WORDS
What we say shapes and molds who we are and what we become. Do you make a positive confession. Do the words that come out of your mouth reflect the graciousness and goodness that God wants to give us? Let’s talk about what the positive words we speak can do.
For more information about our upcoming sermons, click here.
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
Also on Sunday:
- May 3: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- May 3: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- May 3: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Flour, Sugar and Oil
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- May 3: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 212 sermons available. More information
- May 3-31: Online VBS Registration. VBS will run from July 6-10, 2015.
- May 3: Music Camp Registration continues
- May 3: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- May 3: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- May 3: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- May 3: Sunday School Classes. 9:30 am More information
- May 3: New Directions Sunday School Class. Mark Batterson’s book entitled “The Circle Maker – Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears”. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- May 3: Sunday School Class: The Truth Project (began September 21) This Focus on the Family’s DVD series, with 26 one-half hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett, is the starting point for looking at life from a Biblical perspective. lesson discusses the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- May 3: Sunday School Class: The Good and Beautiful God (began September 21) (Room 205 – Library) A new Sunday School course immediately after the 9:30 am worship service led by Brian and Angie Green will be reading and discussing this book. To sign up or find out more information, please sign up on the Connection Card in the bulletin on Sunday.
- May 3: Sunday School II for adults. 10:45 am-noon
- May 3: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- May 3: Flea Market lunch and setup, 12:00 pm. More information
- May 3: Youth Confirmation Classes, 2:00 pm
- May 3: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information
- May 3: Sing ‘n Celebrate, 7 pm More information