Please join us for a wonderful time of worship this Sunday, October 11th, at our 8:15, 9:30 & 11:00 worship services.
Pastor Kenny & Pastor Dan will continue our sermon series based on our church-wide study, “A Disciple’s Path” and will be preaching on “The Way of Service” (Ephesians 4:1-16).
Servanthood — the practice by which the love of God becomes a tangible reality in our lives and through which we become active participants in God’s transformation of the world. Each of us has a role in the body of Christ, the church. Each of us has been called and gifted. We’ll explore how God has gifted you, where your heart has been broken, and where you are called to serve.
For a list of small groups currently participating in our church-wide study, click here.
For more information about our upcoming sermons, click here.
Listen to 244 past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
Wondering where to take your children on Sunday mornings? Below is a summary. More detailed information is available at the Welcome desk located in the main lobby and here.
- NURSERY CARE ~ Birth through 2 years, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 1 ~ 2 yrs. – Adults, 9:30 am – 10:40 am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 2 ~ Grades 4 – Adults, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- CHERUB CHURCH ~ 3 yrs.- Kindergarten, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- JUNIOR FELLOWSHIP ~ Grades 1-3, 10:45 am – 11:30 am
- JUNIOR CHURCH ~ Grades 1 – 5, 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- The Items of the Week for the WFCM are Anything and EVERYTHING
- Please pick up a baby bottle for the Sanctity of Life Baby Bottle Campaign in the Narthex on Sunday and fill with your spare change. Please return by October 26
- Sunday School, 9:30
- New Sunday School class at 10:45 until noon for 4th through 6th graders in room 124. Contact Caroline Anderson if you have any questions.
- Teen Sunday School Class has started! Please join us! We will meet in Room 222 from 11:00am to noon. Please contact Kerrie Barone by clicking on this link if interested
- Youth choir and Handbells
- JLU Octoberfest
- Turning Point Youth