Please join us this Sunday, October 30th, at our 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 am Worship Services.
Pastor Dan will be preaching at all three services on “Sharing Faith Without Fear” (2 Timothy 1:6-10)
Pender’s Vision Statement:
By following Jesus and reaching out to others, we seek God’s transformation of ourselves and our world.
Listen to past sermons by Pastors Kenny Newsome, Dan Elmore and others in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
Wondering where to take your children on Sunday mornings? Below is a summary. More detailed information is available at the Welcome desk located in the main lobby and here.
- NURSERY CARE ~ Birth through 2 years, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 1 ~ 2 yrs. – Adults, 9:30 am – 10:40 am
- SUNDAY SCHOOL 2 ~ Grades 4 – Adults, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- CHERUB CHURCH ~ 3 yrs.- Kindergarten, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- JUNIOR FELLOWSHIP ~ Grades 1-3, 10:45 am – 11:30 am
- JUNIOR CHURCH ~ Grades 1 – 5, 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Pender UMC Calendar Events
- Get your event on the Pender UMC Calendar
- This Week at Pender email newsletter
- Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Breakfast items:
pancake mix, syrup, cereal, nutrition bars, etc.
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- Breakfast items:
- The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. More information
- Shop using AmazonSmiles and benefit the Capital Campaign! More information
- Quick Link to My Pender Page
- Registration is open for Music Groups. More information
- Now through November 16: Disciple Fast Track 12 Weeks Old Testament More information
- October 30: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- October 30: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- October 30: Sunday School Classes. 9:30 am More information
- October 30: New Directions Sunday School Class. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- October 30: The 10:30am Sunday School Class is reading a new study by Adam Hamilton entitled Seeing Gray in A World of Black and White: Thoughts on Religion, Morality, and Politics. Contact Angie Green for more information.
- October 30: Sunday School II for adults. 10:45 am-noon
- October 30: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- October 30: Teen Sunday School. 11:00 am-noon
- October 30: Turning Point Youth Group, 7:00-8:30 pm. Friends are definitely welcome, so feel free to invite as many as you like! More information