Series: Who Am I?
The question that all of us struggle with. Are we defined by what we do? The roles we play? The people we associate with? Who am I?
January 5 – Why We’re Here – John 1:1-18
Why are we here? What is our purpose? Jesus said, “We are light.” In the midst of the darkness we are light for the world. Look around you. It is easy to see the darkness. How can we make a difference?
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
What to expect at Pender UMC, page updated
Directions to Pender
- January 5: Sunday School – New Classes. Read the brochure
- January 5: Time Out for Parents. 9:15-10:30 am
- January 5: Disciple II Bible Study (34 weeks), 4:00 pm
- January 5: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner
- January 5: Book Lover’s Group, 7:00 pm