Series: Who Am I?
The question that all of us struggle with. Are we defined by what we do? The roles we play? The people we associate with? Who am I?
Our lives should be filled with invitation. That’s what the early disciples kept doing. Having met Jesus they would seek out those who hadn’t known him and extend the invitation, “Come and see.” Let’s see how to do that this Sunday.“The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!” When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, “What do you want?” They said, “Rabbi” (which means “Teacher”), “where are you staying?” “Come,” he replied,“and you will see.” (John 1:35-39)
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
What to expect at Pender UMC, page updated
Directions to Pender
- January 26: Blood Pressure Checks, 9:15-9:45 am and 12:00-12:30 pm
- January 26: Sunday School Classes. Read the brochure
- January 26: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- January 26: How to Study the Bible, 9:30 am
- January 26: Pender Connections Class, 10:45 am. More information
- January 26: Disciple II Bible Study, 4:00 pm
- January 26: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- January 26: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- January 26: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- January 26: JLU, 5:00-7:00 pm. More information
- January 26: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- January 26: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information