At 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 am January 25 – Called To Follow – Matthew 4:18-25
Jesus told the first disciples to come and follow me. Does that mean the same today? Is Jesus still calling? Is the invitation the same – Follow me? How do we live that out?
Listen to past sermons in the Pender Podcast.
Directions to Pender
- January 25: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- January 25: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- January 22: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- January 25: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 193 sermons available. More information
- January 25: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- January 25: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- January 25: Common Ground Service, 9:30 am. More information
- January 25: Sunday School Classes. More information
- January 25: New Directions Sunday School Class. Mark Batterson’s book entitled “The Circle Maker – Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears”. We meet in Rooms 218-220 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- January 25: Sunday School Class: The Truth Project (began September 21) This Focus on the Family’s DVD series, with 26 one-half hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett, is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. lesson discusses the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- January 25: Sunday School Class: The Good and Beautiful God (began September 21) (Room 205 – Library) A new Sunday School course immediately after the 9:30 am worship service led by Brian and Angie Green will be reading and discussing this book. To sign up or find out more information, please sign up on the Connection Card in the bulletin on Sunday.
- January 25: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- January 25: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information