Thank you to all of our Pender people who brought their smiles and warm, welcoming spirits to our Pender Rocks the Block last Friday. We estimated that over 500 people were in attendance! We were introduced to neighbors, friends, co-workers, preschool parents, firefighters and more!
Thank you to each and every one of you who participated in small ways and in big ways and everything in between! We were so blessed by the amount of Pender people who:
- Helped plan the event from start to finish
- Prayed for us, the event and the weather
- Helped with set up and take down of the event
- Greeted our neighbors, families and friends with Christ’s love and joy
- Assisted in our Kid Zone, Teen Zone, Food Zone, and Adult Zone
- Participated in or entertained us at our Pender’s Got Talent Show
- Helped with traffic control and hospitality
- and more…
What a united and fun time for our entire church and surrounding neighborhood! Let’s keep this fire burning and continue to invite others to our church and our other upcoming events!