- The Sermon at all 3 services (8:15, 9:30 and 11:00am)
Road rage can be found anywhere on the beltway. What can we do to make sure we are not a part of it? How do we curb our anger? Lets talk this Sunday!
- February 10: Blood Pressure Checks 9:15-9:45 and 12:00-12:30
- February 10: Pender Connections Class, 9:30-noon in the chapel. More information
- February 10: Sunday School continues for the 2012-2013 school year. Read the brochure
- February 10, JLU, 5-7PM. More information
- February 10: Book Lovers Group, 7:00PM
- February 10: Turning Point Youth Ministry More information
- February 10: Women’s Evening Bible Study More Information. The Joyful in Jesus Small Group meets for fellowship, Bible study, discussion and prayer. Our purpose is to explore the lessons of the Bible and to share insights of how to apply God’s Word to everyday life as we strive to create a community of encouragement and joy through prayer and fellowship. Our group is open and we invite you to join us. We will be using a study guide with weekly assignments. No prior study experience needed, all women are welcome to join.
- February 10: Sing ‘n Celebrate at 7:00pm. More information