Please join us today in worship at the 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 Services.
Sermon Topic on November 23:Give Thanks
Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
- November 23: Pender UMC Calendar Events
- November 23: This Week at Pender email newsletter
- November 23: Items of the week needed for Western Fairfax Christian Ministries to distribute to the needy in our area:
- Fresh Produce
- 46 oz. bottles of oil, fruit juices, plastic bags and egg cartons are always needed and welcome too!
Donations can be left in the blue grocery cart in the coat rack section.
- November 23: The Pender Podcast is available in the iTunes Podcast series. There is no charge to subscribe or listen to past sermons. There are currently 176 sermons available. More information
- November 23: Registration continues for Christmas VBS. Registration closes November 30.. More information
- November 23: Traditional Service, 8:15 am. More information
- November 23: Time Out for Parents, 9:15-10:30 am
- November 23: Common Ground Service, 8:15 am. More information
- November 23: Sunday School Classes. More information
- November 23: New Directions Sunday School Class, “All In” by Mark Batterson. The following is a brief synopsis regarding the study – “Nothing belongs to you — not even you! Discover the radical act of dethroning yourself and enthroning Christ as King of your life!” New members are always welcome!! We meet in Room 206 at 9:30 AM. If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson If any questions, feel free to contact Carol Wilson by email or at (703) 815-1744.
- November 23: Sunday School Class: The Truth Project (began September 21) (in the Genesis to Revelation Sunday School Class in Room 218-220) This Focus on the Family’s DVD series, with 26 one-half hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett, is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. lesson discusses the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- November 23: Sunday School Class: The Good and Beautiful God (began September 21) (Room 205 – Library) A new Sunday School course immediately after the 9:30 am worship service led by Brian and Angie Green will be reading and discussing this book. To sign up or find out more information, please sign up on the Connection Card in the bulletin on Sunday.
- November 23: Traditional Service, 11:00 am. More information
- November 23: Celebration Ringers, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- November 23: Youth Handbell Ensemble, 5:00-5:45 pm. Register for this choir
- November 23: Youth Choir, 5:45-6:30 pm. Register for this choir
- November 23: Youth Orchestra, 4:15-5:00 pm. Register for this orchestra.
- November 23: Turning Point Youth Group, 6:30 pm, with dinner. More information